Ciate Seas the Day

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Just catching up on my posts. This is one of the polishes from the Ciate Advent calender called Seas the day. It's a turquoise that leans towards a little green and I think it looks pretty neat against some gold.



For this manicure:

  • Apply one coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's Protein base coat)
  • Place some striping tape horizontally on the pinky, middle and index finger nail however you wish to place it. Paint two coats of Ciate's Seas the day on each nail. Wait 10-15 seconds before peeling the striping tape.
  • Using a gold stamping polish and the image on the Bundle Monster's blogger collaboration plate with Magically polished BM-XL 205 stamp the ring finger nail and with the triangle image from the BM-XL202 Chitchatnails plate stamp the middle finger nail.
  • Seal everything with a top coat and you're good to go. (I used OPI's fast forward top coat)



I'm so digging this colour and design. It's simple.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)