Ciate Boudoir

Saturday, March 04, 2017

I don't wear red a lot but when I do I like to add all sorts to the manicure 😊


For this manicure:

  • Apply one coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's Protein base coat)
  • Paint two coats Ciate's Boudoir.
  • Using a white stamping polish and the large image on the Bundle Monster's blogger collaboration plate with Nailstamp4fun BM-XL 206 to stamp the index, middle and little finger nail.
  • With Ciate's Gold digger I coloured in parts of the stamping image.
  • On the ring finger nail I applied China Glaze's Ring in the red but they were quite close in shade that the glitters hardly stood out.
  • Finish off by applying a rhinestone to the middle of the stamped flower image. Seal everything with a top coat. (I used OPI's fast forward top coat)


Just love it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)