Models Own's Blue Glint nail stamping

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

I love my manicure this time. The whole colour stamping on white just looks neat and since the design is quite detailed the whole thing just stands out. This is definitely something I'd like to do more of.

The base is Models Own's White light. A basic white, two coats. The design is the large image from Bundle Monster's blogger collaboration plate with Nailstamp4fun BM-XL 206 and the polish used is Models Own.
I thought it'd be nice to add a little something that contrasts against the stamped design so I added some mini gemstones in the middle of each flower on the index and ring finger nail.





After using these polishes a few times I still like the Hypergel collection polishes from Bundle Monster. They have good enough coverage and serve well as a stamping polish because of it's thick consistency. Happy with the results overall.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)