Models Own scented fruit pastel gradient

Sunday, June 21, 2015

I still remember when I first started swatching the polishes from  Models Own's fruit pastel collection. They were one of the first polishes that I'd started collecting from the brand.
I really felt for a pastel gradient to match this summer season. Even though UK hasn't decided whether it wants to give us consistent summer weather I've decided this is what's going to be on my nails.



For this manicure:

  • Apply one coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's protein base coat.)
  • Apply a white base. Here I used Models Own's White light from their hypergel collection.
  • Sponge the following polishes onto each nail:
    MO's Banana split - Pastel yellow
    MO's Apple pie - Pastel mint green
    MO's Grape juice - Pastel lilac
  • Using the Konad white polish and the flower images on the right hand bottom corner of the Moyou Suki collection plate no.7. Stamp the flowers onto each nail
  • Seal with one coat of your preferred top coat. (I use INM's Out the door top coat.)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)