NOTD: Color club’s Sweetpea

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

After constantly adding glitters and flakes to my mani I decided to leave this one plain and simple. Here’s another pink but this one’s a fuchsia pink crème. Don’t have a lot of these ones in my collection; it’s a good little change from the pinks I usually wear. I kept this one on for a few days before I changed it to something else.


Photos 1 & 2 taken indoors, natural light

So far with all the Color Club’s I’ve tried the formula seems so-so but the colours are pretty. There’s just some you have to figure out how to work with. The formula on this one was okay, kind of on the thin side so two to three coats would’ve done the job.


Photos 3 & 4 taken outdoors, natural light.

It looks slightly purple in the outdoor photos but as always I blame it on my camera. If there’s anything wrong with my photos it’s always down to the camera. Also, be prepared for a few more pinks on the way, I’ve been a naughty girl and made a few hauls. I’m starting to haul them faster than I can swatch them.

Slightly lost for words here, can’t really say more than I already have because it’s pretty common that I don’t feel much towards it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)