NOTD: All that razz-berry and step to the beat of my heart

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It’s been two weeks since my last manicure. Now that I’ve finished all my exams I have all the time in the world to polish my nails every other day. All my polishes are set out in the order I want to try them in and next in line is OPI’s all that razz-berry.


This polish is a pink raspberry colour with a hint of purple to it. Or at least I see some purple in it. Application was pretty good considering it was slightly but not quite too runny. The first coat was close to opaque but two coats did the job.



I did think of leaving it as that but the Justin bieber polish caught my eye whilst I was putting all that razz-berry back so I thought I’d test it out on my accent nail.  Nicole by OPI’s Step 2 the beat of my heart is a sheer base with small round holo glitters with red and purple heart holo glitters.




The hearts were pretty hard to apply so I suggest using some tool to manually place them otherwise it’ll look uneven along with the clear polish. Thank gosh my top coat smoothed things out a bit. 


All photos taken indoors, natural light

As I’m typing this I got a little fidgety and peeled one of the hearts off. Overall I like it but I’m not too crazy over it either, so I’m going to look forward to re-painting my nails later. For now? Summer has finally hit London so I’ll be enjoying the sun and breeze before it suddenly disappears.

What do you think of my manicure? What are you currently wearing on your nails?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)